Our little island is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and warm hospitality, Jamaica offers the perfect backdrop for a romantic and unforgettable wedding celebration.
From luxurious resorts to intimate beachfront venues, there are endless options for couples looking to tie the knot in this tropical paradise.
In this blog post, we will explore the magic of destination weddings in Jamaica and the unique experiences they offer for couples and their guests, and give our top picks for your destination wedding at an all-inclusive resort for under $6,000.
What is typically included in Jamaica destination wedding packages?
Typically, Jamaica destination wedding packages include a variety of services and amenities to make your special day truly unforgettable.
These packages often include services such as a wedding coordinator to help with all the planning and logistics, a stunning ceremony location with breathtaking views, wedding cake, decor and even a romantic dinner for the newlyweds.
But many packages also offer extras like spa treatments, live music and special décor to add that extra touch of luxury and romance to your wedding celebration.
Let's dive into the 3 Jamaica All-inclusive Wedding Packages Under $6,000.
Excellence Oyster Bay- Gold Excellence Wedding Package- $2,400 USD
This is perfect for smaller weddings of up to 20 guests (couple included)
The Gold Excellence wedding package includes:
• On-site assistance by the wedding coordinators
• Minister service (Symbolic Ceremony)
• Beach venue or gazebo overlooking the Caribbean Sea
• Standard ceremony décor (white avant-garde chairs and high tables with white fabric)
1-hour cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres and an open bar after the ceremony
• Gold Level private dinner for 4 hours (with standard white set-up and an open bar)
• Sparkling wine during dinner for main toast
• Wedding cake
• 4 boutonnières or corsages for the wedding party
• Upgraded floral bouquet and boutonnière
• Upgrade Natural floral centerpiece for the head wedding table during dinner.
• Sound system for the ceremony
• Romantic or Caribbean music trio (45 min)
• Bride’s hairstyling for the ceremony
• Bride’s makeup application for the ceremony
• Complimentary Duet Balance Massage for the bride and groom (50 min)
• 15% discount on all spa treatments (product purchases not included)
• 20 digital full color photos (during the ceremony)
• 15-min video of the ceremony
• Preparation and ironing of bride’s and groom’s attire
• Honeymoon package
• Preferential suite location within the category reserved
• Complimentary suite for the groom the night before the wedding (subject to availability and upon request)
• Special turndown service for the wedding night
• Late check-out for the bride and groom (based on availability and upon request)
Royalton Refined Wedding Package- $4,199 USD
This is best for weddings of up to 30 guests (couple included)
The Royalton Refined Wedding Package includes:
• Personal wedding planner & onsite coordinator
• VIP welcome & late checkout for bride and groom
• "Getting Ready" refreshments & fruit platter for the bride & groom on their wedding day
• 10% discount on spa services for entire wedding group (applies to 50 mins massage & spa services, not salon services)
• Breakfast in bed for the morning after the wedding
• Ceremony location
• Symbolic ceremony
• Chairs included
• Sound system for ceremony
• Ceremony table with linen & tropical centerpiece
• 1 tropical bridal bouquet
• 1 tropical bridesmaid bouquet
• 1 tropical groom's boutonniere
• 1 tropical groomsmen boutonniere
• Sparkling wine toast
• 3 cocktail tables with white linen
• 3 appetizers from the signature cocktail menus
• 1 hour of standard open bar service
• 1 hour sound system for cocktail hour
• 3 hour private reception(select buffet or family style options)
• Includes 3 hours of standard open bar
• Round tables with white linens
• 2-tier wedding cake
• Cake table dressed with white linen
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara- Lavish and Opulent $5,849 USD
This is perfect for weddings of up to 20 guests (couple included)
The Lavish and Opulent Wedding Package includes:
• Pre-planning and onsite services of a professional wedding concierge
• Symbolic marriage certificate and ceremony
• Bouquets and/or boutonnieres for the couple
• Wedding location
• Sparkling wine toast after the ceremony
• Wedding cake after the ceremony
• Special decoration of the couple’s suite
• Late checkout for the couple up to 3pm (subject to availability)
• Complimentary online wedding registry and wedding website
• Ceremony table with white linen and folding wedding chairs for guests
• Sound system for the ceremony
• Couples massage for the couple
• Romantic dinner for the couple
• Private one-hour cocktail party after the ceremony, includes standard set up, open bar and hors d’oeuvres
• Private three-hour wedding reception after the ceremony, includes three-course plated menu, tables, chairs, white linens, white place settings, open bar and wait staff
• Natural floral centerpiece for the altar at the ceremony
• Sparkling wine and sweet treat delivered to the newlyweds’ room the night of the wedding
Not sure what the best option will be for you?
Step into the joyous journey of stress-free wedding planning for your dream celebration in Jamaica.
Take the next step and schedule a complimentary consultation with us.
We're here to guide you through every detail, ensuring your vision blossoms into a beautiful reality. Tap here to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation.